12/28/11

No New Episode Tonight!!!

SO SAD! There is a Marathon though if you need catching up! Here is info about the next episode!


Jan 4th- Episode 9: The chefs return to their suite after Judges’ Table to find a note along with the entire box set of “The Modernist Cuisine” by Nathan Myhrvold. He will be the guest judge and the 6-volume set of books is their homework. For the Quickfire, the chefs must create something that’s impressive and creative, but also tastes amazing. For the elimination challenge, the chefs split into teams and face off in an ultimate BBQ showdown. After all, what’s more Texan than a good ol’ fashioned BBQ? The fans will decide which team has the best BBQ. Guest judge Nathan Myhrvold joins Gail Simmons, head judge Tom Colicchio and host Padma Lakshmi.


To my knowledge Restaurant Wars will be Jan 11th. When should we have our get-together? Votes? 14th, 15th? Everyone good w/ Doug and Bri's?

1 comment:

  1. I saw a review of The Modernist Cuisine in a magazine. It's over $600 for the set! I wonder if the winner will get one for a prize?

    My sister's birthday is the 14th. I'm not sure if we (family) are doing something on that day but I'd prefer the 13th for the war (which would be Friday the 13th OOOOOOOO) or the 15th. If the 14th is the only option for other people I'll make it work.

    ReplyDelete