12/26/11

Episode 6: Tweet Tweet Tribute... the witch is dead!

Interesting Quickfire! Bacon-Hash-PantryPass!!! I thought some of those dishes looked very tasty, then again they were made with bacon! MMM!!!!!! AGAIN Paul takes it. It is a little annoying how good he is. Overall, this wasn't super exciting or memorable to me. I think they could have done better with the twitter requests, what they did was too easy.

The Tribute idea was a good one and I think everyone stuck to it pretty well. Sometimes I feel like people make stuff up to make a dish they want, but I think everyone was pretty honest. Especially Ed, what a gamble! I think that the bottom 3 were deserved; poor Malibu can’t cook a fish! Both Grayson and Heather had bad meat and in the end it was the witch the went down… THANK GOD! SO glad to see her go, and Tom’s little jab about Beverly using a pressure cooker was priceless! Did you see the smirk???

SO glad to see Sarah take one! I thought her dish looked ok, so it must have tasted awesome! Beverly’s looked REALLY good to me, and again, Ed must have done a really good job because his dish seemed SO simple!

Next week looks interesting… I wonder what happens to Sarah.

I THINK Restaurant Wars will be January 4th… Anyone free on the 7th?

No comments:

Post a Comment