1/6/12

Episode 7: BBQ or Bust!

First… I CANNOT believe Ty won the Quickfire with a piece of watermelon with Olive Oil on it. That doesn’t even sound good! I think this should have gone to Sarah because her dish was more inventive. Chris’ was pretty awesome, but he didn’t really make that much either. I do want to try one of those pills sometime in my life (bucket list!); did you see Padma sucking on that lemon!! CRAZY!


The BBQ was not the most exciting thing in the world. Grayson sure was funny with no sleep though. I like her more and more. I think it was fitting that the team that went out of the BBQ box won; their food looked pretty good to me. I can’t believe the other teams went so safe, and still didn’t do a very good job!


I wish Ed was out simply based on his attitude. He was SUCH as asshole to Sarah. It looked to me like she did not have a choice; they took her out, in an ambulance! It sucks that they had thought they had to pre-cut everything, but they didn’t do a good enough job regardless, so her being out did not put them on the bottom.


I am sad to see Chris go, just because I like looking at him ;) On to Restaurant wars!!!! Looks to me like its boys vs. girls, and the girls are crashing… we will see!


Did anyone else see the commercial for the Top Chef Healthy Choice meals? SERIOUSLY! I am tempted to say we should buy some for Saturday and make them the 3rd competitor! HAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment