12/8/11

Episode 4: Cattle Call!

LOVED this Quickfire! I thought the sauce idea was great, and really, it is the sauce that makes the dish. Now to learn them all!!! I was shocked to see Nyesha in the bottom for her sauce! She made up for it in the elimination challenge, but wow. Proud of our girl Grayson. I think she is stronger than I expected so good call Michal! Again, Paul bought his A game, and it was good to see Chris C do better.

The Elimination challenge was a trip! I can’t imagine having to make 1 dish with 2-3 other people. How nerve wracking! I am not a huge fan of Tylor, but Lindsay totally screwed him! How did NO ONE bring that up?!?! She has been much more blah than I thought, and I am now glad we didn’t get her. I am happy to see Whitney go. She was not a strong enough contender, and it is better to lose her now than after she wracks up a bunch of negative points for us. And really… I CAN COOK POTATOES!!! Good Riddance!  

I will say that I CANNOT believe Heather won with cake at a steak challenge. Not only did she basically make the same cake again, but she had to be a bitch the whole time too. Again, Beverly is not my favorite, but really, Heather did not need to be that mean to her. I think Chris J should have won. He made steak perfectly, and THAT was the real challenge, but oh well. I am just glad he is not in the middle anymore. Again, Nyesha has some skills, I just hope she can continue to show them!

Next week looks pretty interesting! We’re down to 12! 4 more episodes until Restaurant Wars… what do we want to do for that, ya'll?

3 comments:

  1. Agreed with everything you said! I was also happy to see Whitney go - she doesn't seem to care enough about food to really do well in this competition. And Heather has become my #1 Most Hated on the show after how she behaved in that episode! What a bleotch!!

    Yay Restaurant Wars! We could do our own "war" if we wanted - 2 teams facing off in a cook-off? Or we could do a potluck, which would probably be easier :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! WAR WAR WAR! Maybe Le'Chefre and Pickelly VS JeffCo and Dachui? That would be one of the easiest combinations as far as preparation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We just got caught up! Episode 5 was big. Can't wait to see the write up. Bri was nice enough to wait for me to watch the show I missed while in Miami and that put us a couple behind. Now that we are caught up, I will again start talking smack and discussing all the losing that all the chefs but the Cartel 2 will be doing.

    (Too bad Jabba the Hutt is bitchier and more bossy than Tiffani from season 1. Makes it hard to cheer for her. As long as she brings in the positive points though...)

    Let's talk about Restaurant Wars tonight at the ugly sweater party.

    ReplyDelete