12/1/11

Episode 3: Welcome to Dallas!!!

Seems kinda crazy they only did 2 episodes before moving on to Dallas. I don’t like the new house as much, just saying!

Lindsey bringing in the QF win! I think she is a strong one and it seems like she is underestimated. I will say that her dish did not LOOK good to me, but I guess that is why you don’t judge a book by its cover huh. Ed bugged me this episode, he is just SO whiney!!!! He seems like an ok chef, but man, some of these personalities are obnoxious *cough cough Beverly*.

The Elimination challenge was… interesting. 1st: we should do a progressive dinner, 2nd: did anyone else think these people were really weird?!?! I can’t imagine having to deal with those high maintenance women! “I don’t like to eat” is what they should have said. I think they may have been worse than James! Why are you on TOP CHEF if you dislike food so much! Hahaha.

Paul is a serious powerhouse. How do Doug and Bri always get the one I think could take it? His brussel sprouts looked SO good (I made them for my lunch this week, huge fan) and Sarah’s artichoke also seemed yummy. I was impressed that two dessert people made it into the top! Usually dessert is the kiss of death, especially towards the end, but maybe these chefs really did prepare for a well-rounded competition.

Poor Chuy, I really liked him and found myself cheering for him a lot. His dish really must have been bad because Chris J and Tylor’s dishes looked awful. I like Chris J and he is my chef, but REALLY!

How did you guys like the 5th judge? Gail’s BOOBS! WHOA!

The list of Fan Favorite was shown during the episode, and I find it VERY interesting. It seems like looks trump skill, i.e. Chris C as number 1. Maybe he will get better, but right now he is just a very pretty face!

Fan Favorite rankings:
Chris C
Grayson
Dakota
Keith
Paul
Sarah
Heather
Beverly
Nyesha
Chuy
Richie
Janine
Ed
Chris J
Whitney
Lindsay
Tylor
Andrew

3 comments:

  1. I commented a little about episode 3 on your episode 2 blog. Wanted to let you know the scores are updated on the spreadsheet but not on the website itself. Am I seeing that right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's hear from the other participants. Where you at S. Doug? I, too, think Paul is a beast and he and Sarah G are my early picks to make the finale.

    ReplyDelete