11/15/12

And so it begins!

I had figured that since we were all together for this episode, I wouldn't need to post, but le'Chefre Trois needs a place to put their trash-talk, so here it is ;) 

The Cartel is going down! (So far... it is early still) Goodbye Jeffery Jew! Can't overcook fish that much on Top Chef! I liked him but didn't think he was a very strong competitor. 

So far we have started with all team challenges and next week seems like more of the same with a Thanksgiving episode, but I really hope they get judges individually. Time will tell!!!!

Pretty crazy to have 3 vets back in the game. I am not sure how I feel about it...

Who do you think is going home next week???


Want to see a recreation of the winning Dish? Watch Michael Voltaggio do it up!

3 comments:

  1. Nice! Super excited Voltaggio is recreating the winning dish. I hope this is a weekly occurrence.

    Carla cut herself and got help from the medic. Is this a -1 or a -2pt penalty?

    Also, you did not decorate Jeffrey Jew's picture with any kind of graphic. What's up with that? I was hoping to see something like 'over cooked' in text that looked like it was burnt or maybe 'tough luck!'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a critic!!! I can't do the pictures at work- no photo-editing abilities. I will try to update whenI can.

    I gave Carla -2pts for her cut, however, I would like to challenge that. Yes she saw a medic, but it did not interrupt her cooking...

    How I interpret the rule: If a chef has to stop cooking to see a medic, it's -2 pts, but if they just keep going while the challenge is going and see a medic after (since they have to), it's only -1. Since Carla didn't even cut herself WHILE cooking, I think it should only be -1. Thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that it should only be -1pt for her cut. However, Carla also was crying during her interview about the injury so that would be another -1.

    I wish morel mushrooms weren't so expensive but I think I'm going to try and make the cod dish if I can find the ingredients at an Asian market.

    ReplyDelete