2/3/12

Episode 11: Big Alamo Adventure

Wow, what a show!


The quickfire wasn't my favorite. I like pancakes, but no one made any that were very impressive to me. Ed had the best take on them though! Sarah's made me sick, eww no thanks.


PeeWee is an odd duck. Why oh why was he on Top Chef at all? I will say that all the judges seemed very entertained!


Having to find all your ingredients AND a kitchen was a cool challenge. I enjoyed it overall. I can't believe they all made chicken though... except the winner, Lindsay, who also took the most time to find everything she wanted. Shows that planning is a pretty key part of a great dish.


I am a little surprised and sad that Grayson was kicked off. It is hard at this point because everyone is so good, but I think she was sent home more for her attitude than her dish. At least in my opinion. Just because there were tomatoes in the salad and Tom doesn't like them with squash? HMMM. I think under-cooking chicken and not properly seasoning are worse, but hey that's me.


I actually watched Last Chance Kitchen because I was dying to see who was coming back. What a cliff hanger! This next episode will be epic, and lead to the real final 4! 


I can't remember how many points the contestant that comes back gets per LCK win. Did we decide on 3 or 5 points per win? If Grayson comes back she will have 1 win, if it is Beverly, she will have 3. Let me know!!!

1 comment:

  1. Stupid Pee Wee. I didn't really like him that much when I was 5 and I still don't like him very much now that I am 28. What a weird guest judge. Does he have a new "straight to VHS" video coming out or something... so weird.

    Here is the answer to your question , Kelly:

    If your chef is kicked off but makes it to the finale in the Last Chance Kitchen, here is what will happen:
    Your chef will get their elimination points back (typically 3 unless it is restaurant wars week)
    For every LCK win, your chef will be awarded 5 points per winning week
    Your chef will NOT receive the 15 finale points
    The winner of Top Chef will still receive the 25 winning points regardless of if you're a LCK Chef or make it all the way through.

    ReplyDelete