2/22/12

Episode 13: Brrr

So that was weird...

Not really a fan of how this all went down. Don't get me wrong, I think the right chef went home... but the challenges had very little to do with cooking. The Gondola I can understand, but still, poor Paul with his motion sickness! The Ice Challenge- what a crock! They could barely make anything; they were breaking ice the whole time! Please tell me how that relates to being a good chef! Even worse was the final challenge of cross country skiing! Watching them fall was painful! I am ok with the shooting aspect of this challenge, but that should have been all they did. Sarah was SO threatened by Bev it was funny, "I feel like she had more shots than me." OH WELL!

So this is it! Dachui and JeffCo Cartel are neck and neck... can Pickly catch up? (I don't think so but whatever) should be some good viewing!!!

1 comment:

  1. In case you're wondering about points. The final 3 chefs got 2pts each for being in the top of a quickfire (since they all were eventually). Bev got elimination points.

    ReplyDelete