1/18/12

Episode 9: Wicked Good Food!

WOW WOW WOW


That was a QUICK Quick Fire!!! I really liked the concept! Chris running after that lobster was pretty funny! 


What an Elimination Challenge! This was such a fun meal and I really could not believe how well everyone did! I think they made history! After each dish I just kept waiting for the one they hated... but it never happened! WOW!!! 


This does bring up a potential issue, so I want to put it to a vote. They liked them all... should they all get (+5) points; should we give Beverly, Grayson and Sarah (-3) points; OR should we split the difference and give Beverly, Grayson and Sarah (+2) points? I will wait to finish the points until we decide.

7 comments:

  1. ALSO... Should Beverly get QuickFire Points since she did not complete the challenge? I vote no.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that if the judges separate out a "bottom", then we need to abide by our rules and give them (-3). Yes they were the "bottom" of a very good group, but they were separated out due to some flaws in their dishes. (I would vote the same if Paul had been in this bottom group as well, so please don't think I'm doing this for the benefit of my team)

    I do think that Lindsey, Edward, and Chris should get "Top" points (+5) along with Paul's "Winner" points (+7), like Kelly has already done.

    As for Bev's Quick Fire, I think it's fair to give her (0) points. She wasn't in the bottom, so she shouldn't get negative points, but I think she should be disqualified from positive points for not completing the challenge.

    Bri and I discussed the above last night and she came to the same conclusions.

    Other thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The results seemed pretty clear to me. There was a quickfire winner, three bottom people, four top people, and a loser. Relative quality of dish or who couldashoulda won is irrelevant imo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW - Kelly, how hard was it for you to avoid a "Naked" themed farewell comment on Ty-lor's pic? I'm curious what options may have been considered? Inadequate! Streaked. Minimized. Butt Out! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Bev should receive points for her Quick Fire dish. She was disqualified from winning immunity but the judges of the Quick Fire both agreed that her dish was the best.

    That was truly an awesome dinner. I wish I had been there to try all of those dishes! NOMNOMNOM. But I do think the chefs in the bottom need to take the penalty for being there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also, really well done on Bev's KO pic! So funny. The little Broccoli pieces are awesome.

    ReplyDelete