11/3/11

Episode 1!

Well, I liked it! I have to say, I think they should do it this way every time. Sure, you can be a good chef, but can you do it under pressure in a time crunch? There were a few chefs I liked and thought I wanted on my team that were sent home because they just couldn't finish. These guys had a whole HOUR and should have had no problem with this challenge, in my opinion. It reminded me of the 1st NY challenge cutting up the apples. Maybe you don't do the basics anymore because you're a head chef, but in this competition, you need to be able to do it all, start to finish!


I have a few favorites, but its too early to get into that, seeing as how we have yet to draft our players! Here is who we know for sure will compete:

Dakota Weiss
Chuy Valencia
Heather Terhune
Keith Rhodes
Whitney Otawka
Sarah Grueneberg
Chris Jones
Richie Farina
Chris Crary
Ty-Lor Boring
Nyesha Arrington


As far as the draft goes, I think we should draft for these 11 people out Outback. We will still have 5 more to add, which we can do a few ways. We can come up with ideas for that on Monday. I think it will be a great season!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment