3/28/11

FINALE!!!!

Sneak Peeks:
Down to Two
Picking Sous Chefs Blindfolded


So the plan on Wednesday is to come over to my place around 7-7:30! Every couple or team needs to bring something to munch on and a bottle of wine, or some kind of beverage if you want to get creative!


Based on points and available points this is a winner takes all situation, should be quite the showdown!!!! Let me know if you have any questions!!! See you Wednesday!


(Let me know if you need anything for your dish, stove, oven, whatever)

5 comments:

  1. I am going to need the oven (approx. 10 minutes) and probably 1 burner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't need anything. (You guys have 8 wine glasses right?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We do have wine glasses. OH... if your dish requires garlic powder or garlic salt, PLEASE let me know... I cannot eat either. SORRY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quite the successful finale, if you ask me. Richard was a beast the whole season and definitely deserved it. He is so consistent and never in the bottom.

    Mike did good too, I guess... Especially for a dreg.

    (Cation - Shit talking below)

    Looks like all of you pool participants now have to unseed one of the most dominant reality TV pool champions of all time. Good luck with that next season.

    Cue the music, Queen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HA -> my word verification word was "finest".

    Coincidence? I think not.

    ReplyDelete