3/9/11

Episode 13

Quickfire: High Stakes
Top: Mike, Tiffany and Richard

Bottom: Carla and Antonia

Elimination:
Winner: Mike

Top:  Richard
Bottom: Tiffany and Antonia
Out: Carla


Well that was interesting! I cannot believe Mike beat Michael! Insane... I hope there is more behind the scenes with the Top Chef Winners, talk about an ego hit for Stephanie, Kevin and Michael. 


I think the chefs were rattled this week, no one did great. Or maybe it was the break. I think breaks can be very bad for some people... not Mike though, whoa! He came back with knives ready!


Dachui is out. I honestly thought Carla would out-cook Mike and Tiffany. She had a bad day for sure. 


Richard is still rocking and I would be happy to see him take it!


CANNOT wait for the Finale!!!!!!!!!  (not sure yet if it is next week... who wants to get together?)

No comments:

Post a Comment