2/9/11

Episode 9

Quickfire: High Stakes
Winner: Dale

Top: Antonia and Angelo
Bottom: Fabio, Tiffany and Mike

Elimination:
Winner: Carla

Top: Antonia and Angelo
Bottom: Tiffany and Dale
OUT: Fabio


LOVED THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!!! What fun!

Another one bites the dust... but even though Dachui lost Fabio, Carla still won!!!! She has become a power house! CHICKEN POT PIE! I am sad to see Fabio go... he was fun to watch! "You are the only shadow standing in your own sunshine"

Tiff n' Dales... ROUGH Week!!!!! Tiffany is really struggling! Dale did win the QuickFire but his elimination challenges are going to his head!

B2B(2): Richard is getting in his own head a bit much. He did not gain or lose any points this week. I like him and his style, but I have a feeling he is his own worst enemy and he needs to chill a little!!!!

The An part of An'Mike had a great week, in the top for the QuickFire and the Elimination. Antonia really stepped it up. I will say that Richard did help her not have a disaster, but her dish concept was great and that was all her. Angelo is a beautiful man and I am afraid of what Dale might do to him, but he is still rocking out dishes. Mike will be the next to go I think... if I were a betting girl ;)

I thought this was one of the more fun episodes. The table was hilarious and the challenge itself was smart. Jimmy cracks me up, he should always be a judge… although I do look forward to Anthony coming back next week; he is just brutal!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe both my peeps were in the bottom 3 and they both survived! Yay for meatloaf hamburgers!

    Hopefully Tiffany will start stepping it up, but she seems to have lost her finesse... I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she'll rebound.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This should be a pretty good race coming down to the Finale.

    I think all 3 of the remaining teams can catch Dachui. Better hope Carla keeps you afloat...

    ReplyDelete