2/2/11

Episode 8

Quickfire:
Winner: Richard

Top: Fabio and Carla
Bottom: Dale, Tre and Angelo

Elimination:
Winner: Antonia

Top: Tiffany, Fabio and Carla
Bottom: Dale and Mike

OUT: Tre


First off, that was the dumbest Quickfire EVER. REALLY!!!! I feel like the reason Richard won was because: after you found out what it was, it sounded like it tasted the best. Everyone else just slopped stuff together. I think they SHOULD have tricked them all and tried their dishes.

I will say that the way the teams broke out was the most interesting to watch. Each team had an Italian. There was also a full team of women. I seriously thought Fabio, Angelo and Richard would end up on top of this one. It actually shocked me that it was the women; they have not been very strong... UNTIL NOW!!!!

Way to go Antonia, I think it was about time for her. She has been in bad team after bad team but had good dishes. Unfortunately her win was not enough to help An'Mike... with Anglo in the bottom for the QF and Mike forgetting how to make PASTA! ugh!!!!

Tiff n' Dales also had a so-so week. Dale really lost his edge this week, which I like since I am not a fan, but Tiffany really stepped it up!

B2B(2) lost Tre. I like the guy, but I didn't see him going much further, he has been forgettable this whole season. Richard is their last player and a good one to still have. I don't foresee him bringing many negative points moving forward.

Dachui, once again ROCKING the entire episode! They gained 14 points this week with Fabio and Carla on top of the QF AND Elimination. I am not sure if you're catchable! I guess time will tell.

I really liked the elimination, it was fun to watch a table of Italians talk and eat. They are brutally honest and to the point!

4 comments:

  1. Agreed. Stupidest QF challenge in TC history. The only reason they did that was to promote Mizrahi's show. Bad form, Bravo.

    I don't get why they showed the judges tearing into Mike and Dale and the only bad comment they said about Tre was that his risotto was too firm. Not that it tasted bad or was inedible. There must have been some other comments made that they didn't show because they made it look like Dale or Mike would be going home.

    This episode Dachui was the big winner and Bravo was the big loser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I liked the Italian judging. They weren't afraid to be critical of the dishes.

    This episode really surprised me. Some of the chefs I thought were the weakest at this point (Tif D and Anotonia) did really well and some that I thought would do really well (Dale T and Angelo) did not.

    There are no power rankings this week as I clearly have no idea what the hell is going on this season. Good luck to Tif n'Dales, the 'An' part of An'Mike, and B2B. Down with Dachui! Except Carla!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, is the +5 points from Mike I. taking into account the -12 it took to buy him? Or are you still -7 in the hole?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mike has earned a total of +11 the whole season. I have only gained +5 from him since I bought him. It does not take the -12 into account at all. he has not yet earned his cost to me... that's the bottom line :(

    ReplyDelete