12/22/10

Episode 4

Ok, that was painful to watch...

Here it is:
Quickfire: High Stakes! (+2)
Winner: Tre
Top: Marcel
Bottom: Carla, Tiffani F, Casey

Elimination:
Winner: Carla
Top: Antonia, Fabio, Richard
Bottom: Casey, Tiffany D, Tre
OUT: Spike


So I am personally glad no one from my team was in the bottom, but I REALLY liked all of them, so that was really hard to watch. I'm as in shock seeing Spike go as I was to see Jennifer go. He did not do his best work, but Jamie screwed everyone. She really hasn't cooked at all, which was pretty obvious when Richard said she had a bit of a story and she responded with, "why because I haven't cooked", not, because my dish didn't get tasted this challenge. She had a strong first episode and has been lucky since.

I will say that the standings are interesting... 3 Top Chefs are Richard (20), Angelo (19) and Dale T (17), but Spike was right there with them at 17. Goes to show that they are judging each round very specifically, its any ones game! We do have 3 ladies with negative points, Tiffany D (-9), Casey (-6) and Tiffani F (-3). I am actually shocked they have not been doing better!

Carla kicked it up this week, although her quickfire sucked, she at least knew it and stuck to her guns to win the elimination. Fabio surprised me and did great which I was happy to see. Mike is funny, and although he may not be the greatest chef, he is someone everyone seems to like which could really help him out later on.

Dachui is still in the lead, but without Spike, I'm not totally sure how they will do. Carla did well this week and if she keeps it up they could stay in the game awhile longer, but the loss of Spike is going to hit them pretty hard I think. Tif n' Dales was the only team to have negative points this week, even le Chefre got 1... which really doesn't help much since they're still so negative.

I thought the challenge was at least interesting this week and I am glad to see that they are showing more of the chef's personalities... looking forward to whatever the hell is going on next week, looks like they're all in a bit of hot water!

4 comments:

  1. Blah, I thought this was the weakest episode so far. A terribly thought out concept for a challenge when there is a very good chance not all the participants will compete. Mike and Jamie were basically given immunity for doing nothing.

    I got so tired of hearing how Jamie's dish was the weakest when it was never even served or judged. I think lucky is a good way to describe what has happened to her. It's the responsibility of the show to make sure everyone is judged fairly - the participants should not be faulted for poorly executed production.

    Hopefully next week will be better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - Le Chefre would be in the positive numbers if we didn't buy Jamie! Live and learn, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anyone know if there is an episode this week? It looked like they might be taking a week off...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks too me like this week is a repeat... http://www.bravotv.com/schedule?plus=3

    ReplyDelete