12/8/10

Episode 2

Ok... the judges are not messing around!!!!

Here it is:
Quickfire:
Winner: Tiffani
Top: Spike

Bottom: Tiffany, Mike and Stephen

Elimination:
Winner: Angelo, Richard and Marcel
Top: Spike, Fabio, Dale T, Stephen, Carla, Mike
Bottom: Tiffani, Antonia, Dale L, Jamie, Casey, Tiffany, Tre
OUT: Jennifer

I will say that this was a HARD episode. First of all, those kids were insane and I think it was pretty clear who was going to win that... I mean REALLY Joe Jonas... These are kids, what do you THINK they're going to like more??? He did a bad job picking 2 things that COULD complete with eachother. I'm not saying Spike's was bad, I think I would have rather had his... but kids, Duh.

The elimination was also insane, I cannot imagine cooking with what the T-Rex team had to work with, SO limiting! I feel that they were at a disadvantage, however, they did a bad job with what they did have to work with. The Fritatas were a joke! Jamie is a good chef, but she was a HUGE baby this episode from start to finish... cry me a river. She should not have left for 2 stiches. Jen made not only a bad dish, but an ass of herself too. I am sad since she was mine, but she deserved to go. I am a crispy bacon person... bottom line. C'est la vie!

On THAT note, I am going to buy Mike. I have zero faith in him, but he is better than Stephen. ;)

Additionaly there were no high stakes... meaning Angelo picked up 2 points from last week.

1 comment:

  1. Those little kids were monsters. My question is: How come no one seemed to care when that one little boy was having a seizure of some kind?... oh wait... that was just how he was. Best. Birth control. Ever.

    ReplyDelete