12/1/10

Episode 1

Wow... I mean really WOW. That was a very smart challenge!!!!

Here is how the Quickfire went:
Winner: Season 4
Top: Season 3 and Season 6
Bottom: Season 1, Season 2, Season 5 and Season 7

Elimination:
Winner: Angelo
Top: Jamie and Spike
Bottom: Fabio and Stephen
OUT: Elia

I will say that the older season competitors seemed to be at more of a disadvantage. It looked like they were not as ready for the crunch as the newer season competitors were. Mike Isabella surprised and actually did an ok job. I think Stephen should have gone home; he is clearly not prepared and will not last long. I am sure everyone else is kicking themselves as much as me for not picking up Jamie. She is a powerhouse. All and all I wished the episode had lasted longer; this season is obviously going to be awesome.

Team le Chefre is not looking so hot! NONE of their competitors brought them ANY points at all and Elia is out! Team Dachui's saving grace is Spike, that was a good pick, I have a feeling Fabio will be trouble though. I was a bit disappointed in Jennifer's performance for team An'Jen, but as expected, Angelo rocked it out.

Can't wait for next week!

3 comments:

  1. I decided to wait until next week to see if every challenge is a "high stakes" challenge. IF next week has no cash to win, we will give points to this week's challenge for "high stakes." If next week is also "high stakes", we will get rid of that point chance... If you all agree...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm fine to decide after we figure out what they're doing each week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Team Le Chefre is actually looking QUITE hot. We had to sacrifice one of our players to the Top leChefre Gods in order to guarantee our total dominance of this game. Elia was the obvious choice since she would lose in a street fight against red Tif and Marcel. Marcel has been in a bar fight!

    ReplyDelete